Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults
RCIA & RCI Teens
The Catholic Church invites you to experience the process by which adults are welcomed into the Church.
- Do you want to learn more about our Catholic Church?
- If you are unbaptized, are you looking for a closer relationship with God in the form of Jesus Christ?
- Were you baptized in another Christian faith and looking to further your spiritual journey by joining our Catholic Church?
- Were you baptized Catholic but did not finish your full initiation into the Church and in need of other sacraments?
- Are you married to a Catholic and wish to join your spouse in celebrating our Catholic faith and traditions?
Then you have come to the right place! RCIA program was formed to help adults on their spiritual journey into the Catholic faith. We have a team of dedicated practicing Catholics who would love you help you on your spiritual journey. While we know much about the Catholic faith, we do not consider ourselves experts. It is more like we are spiritual guides who know much about the Catholic faith but are on our own journey, learning more and more ourselves as we go along the path with others. We don’t use a strict program to help others but rather consider each person in the process of coming to Christ on their own path. Some may ask, how long will this take? That is ultimately between you and God. We will be glad to meet with you and explain the process in more detail. Please call the Parish Office at 916-371-4816 for more information.
Do you know any HIGH SCHOOL age youth in need of Sacramental preparation? RCIA for Teens class starts in September and meet throughout the school year on Sundays weekly after 9 AM Mass in the Rectory. Please encourage the youths in your lives who need Sacraments to seek Jesus and His Graces. Intake forms are available in the Church vestibule or inquire with the Parish Office for more details.